My Book is Out!
I am very excited to announced that I’ve completed my new book, Memoirs of The Godmother of Canadian Country Music: “Johnny Reid Changed My Life.”
It’s available for your reading pleasure on Amazon (Canada and USA sites), in both Kindle and paperback formats.
I hope you enjoy my country music memoirs. The book covers over two decades of memories, complete with photos.
The paperback version has black & white photos, whereas the Kindle e-book photos are in colour. (I had hoped for colour in both, but the printing cost of the hundreds of photos included would have been prohibitive in the printed version.)
The Table of Contents will give you an idea of the subjects you will discover in these 765 pages:
- In the Beginning
- Loretta Lynn
- Terry Sumsion
- chapters on Johnny Reid from 2000 to 2020
- Craig Curtis and Curtis Country
- CCMA (Canadian Country Music Association) Weeks from 2005 to 2020
- chapters on Brett Kissel from 2006 to 2020
- Joshua Bates Centre
- Festival of Small Halls
- stories of other artists
- CMAO (Country Music Association of Ontario)
- Godmother of Canadian Country Music